Heys, this is what i got, so help yourself. Peace.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

back to normal





I don't like stupid girls, hahaha, i like to flirt with them, yes, but not my type.. Cause i wont understand them, or it'll get very boring.. hahaha.. juz kidding..

______________________________________________________________________________________


Alright, tomorrow is physics paper 2 and biology paper 1.

am i prepared? abit yes.. but don't worry, all the previous papers were committed without preparation.. hahaha... and amath paper 1 is the first ever exam paper i skipped a hell lot of questions.. hahahahah..

oh well.. haiz.. what else can i say? but hey, i think im doing something too buck up.. relax..

Hmmm.. what can i talk about.. hmmm.. oh, fasting month started already.. but im more than sure that you guys are fully aware of it.. so, what other stuff.. hmmm..

oh yeah, fasting = less gym time

so i've started more on non-gym exercise..

hahaha.. wthell man..


kk..


OH WAIT!!!!


hahahah.. this morning..

was my malay paper2 and emath paper 2..

hahaha..

kk, malay paper started off okay.. it was relatively easy, as compared with o levels.. i got b3 btw for o levels.. and my malay cikgu forced me to retake..

hahaha... haiz..

oh ya ya, so i completed my paper in 45 minutes, hahaha, and then i slowly receded to sleep.. hahaha.. and i left an eye mask(those you use in airplanes to sleep) in my jacket pocket, hahaha, sooooo, what else can i do with it but to wear it right guys? hahaha.. and so, i covered my head with my jacket and then put on the mask.. as my dreams were starting to build its foundations, miss liao pops in next to me, pulled my jacket off and was shock to see me with the mask.. she then pulls it out, awakening abruptly the innocent man on the table, and show it to the whole hall.. hahaha.. and she said "WAH! bla bla bla , you in aeroplane ah? want to go wear? bermuda triangle? "

hahaha!! kk, if i may, i would want to announce to you all that she aint smart at all.. first reason is that, you don't have to fly t wear that.. secondly, who the bloody hell wants to fly to the bermuda triangles?? i would, just to throw her in there.. hahaha..

oh and she said " wow i really have to know you"

"im zul, zulfizwan"

"ok, i will remember you forever" hahahahhahahahha!! out of no where she wants to be my bff!! hahahahhahahhahahah

"i will remember u too"

still me, "but i don't know your name cher"

"its miss liao"

"oh? miss?"

"liao" she didnt suspect that i was emphasizing on the miss, cause she looks old already.. like 50+


hahaha, and so that was it.. after the exam right, all the prelim taking students had a half an hour break before reentering the hall.. hahaha.. out of no where miss Eng (such a cute teacher) bellows out my name, head towards me and pinched my ear and did not let go.. i was like hey miss Eng ouch ouch! wat are you doing?

she said " y did u wear the eye mask?!!!" she was laughing slightly..

i replied " the instructions didnt say that i wasnt allowed to sleep!"

" do u knw that is disrespectful!" she was already laughing, with her amazingly strong fingers still clipping on as if for dear life..

" why? i dont get it? why cant i sleep? it was malay exam miss eng!"

and i started laughing, she started laughing , the crowd was already laughing, guffaws filled the half-shelter area.. embarassing, yet a thing to remember in the future.. hahaha.. what a day..

i cant believe MISS liao literally pulled away my jacket.. that was rather rude, i felt like smacking her just now..

alrytes, gudnyte!!!

No comments: